606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread

Go down 
+9
A Bould Statement
The Magic Man
samiola
TBOK
Admin
Captain Obvious
Aberdeengooner
Van Persies Left Foot
TheVoyuer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
There is not much i would not do for a million.....anything for a billion, absolutely anything.

Anything?

Doubt it?

Murder your family?

I'd do most things that didn't harm my family / mean that I spend the rest of my life in prison, for £1M, certainly £1B.

Guess not murdering family members........rough a few of the cunts up though!!

I'd kill some cunt though

But what would you do with your Mil, if you were spending the rest of your life in jail?

Oh fuck off........would only get a few years these days

exactly, was reading in the paper about a soldier who was beaten to death. Bloke who did it could be out in 2 years apparantly
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
There is not much i would not do for a million.....anything for a billion, absolutely anything.

Anything?

Doubt it?

Murder your family?

I'd do most things that didn't harm my family / mean that I spend the rest of my life in prison, for £1M, certainly £1B.

But what would you do with your Mil, if you were spending the rest of your life in jail?

Hmmm - Sadly true.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Anything?

Doubt it?

Murder your family?

Hmmm - Sadly true.

Prisons are fucking cushty these days as well, unless you nonce a few kids up.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 am

Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Anything?

Doubt it?

Murder your family?

exactly, was reading in the paper about a soldier who was beaten to death. Bloke who did it could be out in 2 years apparantly

Wasn't that Manslaughter though? He didn't intend to kill him. He only hit him once.

Still should have got a lot longer sentence though.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
I don't know about you cunts.
£1 million will eventually be spent. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I gave another man a wank.
Disgusting!
I certainly wouldn't do it.

That's where you & most people with sufficient intelligence differ. £1M is a life changing amount, if used wisely. I'd probably purchase a medium sized property, in a sought after location, and invest the rest. It may not set you up for life, but your money worries would be well and truly over.

& although I am not gay. There is nothing "disgusting" about it. Just not my cup of tea.

Homophobic prick.

It's guys with your mentality that turn out to become gay.
Homos do not deserve human rights. They deserve to be banished and thrown off cliffs. Nasty fuckers!

Just like turban wearing terrorist cunts and somalians...fucking imigrants the lot of them.

haha Makes me laugh tbh. Aberdeen and Magic defending homosexuals? Who would have thought it?

FYI, we don't wear turbans. Nor are we terrorists. And it's 'Somalis'.

Comfortable with my sexuality.

Of course you are. That's why you lashed out with all that anger.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
£1 million will eventually be spent. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I gave another man a wank.
Disgusting!

That's where you & most people with sufficient intelligence differ. £1M is a life changing amount, if used wisely. I'd probably purchase a medium sized property, in a sought after location, and invest the rest. It may not set you up for life, but your money worries would be well and truly over.

& although I am not gay. There is nothing "disgusting" about it. Just not my cup of tea.

Homophobic prick.

Homos do not deserve human rights. They deserve to be banished and thrown off cliffs. Nasty fuckers!

Just like turban wearing terrorist cunts and somalians...fucking imigrants the lot of them.

haha Makes me laugh tbh. Aberdeen and Magic defending homosexuals? Who would have thought it?

anger?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

I think now is a good time to recruit some new members.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

What? Intelligent reasoned men / women who are allowed to make their own choices. Fine.

Unlike you of course, who are not allowed to make your own choices regarding your sexuality / many other things.

Yep - I know which I'd rather.

Actually, I'd also rather be gay than have your mentality (or religeon).

If only your opinion mattered. All you're doing is repeating the same shit.

I get it. You got bummed by some dude a while back. And now you have soft spot for them. Hence your passionate defence for them. Silly old cunt.

Summed up what you're all about with your last sentence.

I'm repeating the same shit?

In which case, I will reiterate what i have said in the past. My opinion matters greatly to many people. Fortunately not, on an Internet forum to a deluded Muslim little boy.

You are really showing how childish, immature and stupid you really are.

Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 153833

You also live in a mansion as you've previously stated.
Not that anyone is taken seriously on here. But you would be the last cunt with valid opinion on here.
Always defending justice and greater good. This instance it happens to be men who take it up the ass.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

anger?

Indeed. My fucking computer restarted itself for fucks sake. Your anger was off the Richter scale.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

anger?

Indeed. My fucking computer restarted itself for fucks sake. Your anger was off the Richter scale.

Change the tune son, your like a broken record. And from the looks of it, you seem to be the one losing your cool when you discovered that everyone here, bar yourself would suck a cock for 1 million quid.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

What? Intelligent reasoned men / women who are allowed to make their own choices. Fine.

Unlike you of course, who are not allowed to make your own choices regarding your sexuality / many other things.

I get it. You got bummed by some dude a while back. And now you have soft spot for them. Hence your passionate defence for them. Silly old cunt.

In which case, I will reiterate what i have said in the past. My opinion matters greatly to many people. Fortunately not, on an Internet forum to a deluded Muslim little boy.

Not that anyone is taken seriously on here. But you would be the last cunt with valid opinion on here.
Always defending justice and greater good. This instance it happens to be men who take it up the ass.

I've never said that prick. But then I suppose any house to you would be a mansion, rather than living in a shitty little council house with about 20 other people.

Failed your shitty BTEC yet?

Anyways, I have finished responding to your drivel.

Are you always so stupid, or is today a special occsion?

There is a cure for your lack of brains. It's called "silence". After meeting you, I've decided I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest.

Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

haha What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

thought it was Salami's
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

anger?

Change the tune son, your like a broken record. And from the looks of it, you seem to be the one losing your cool when you discovered that everyone here, bar yourself would suck a cock for 1 million quid.

haha Why would that bother me? Sure it's slightly disturbing. But it's actually more amusing than anything.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

I've never said that prick. But then I suppose any house to you would be a mansion, rather than living in a shitty little council house with about 20 other people.

There is a cure for your lack of brains. It's called "silence". After meeting you, I've decided I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest.

Wow. How witty.
"You failed your BTEC!" Nobody would ever think of that one.
I actually passed it. Not that I have to prove myself to some faceless pikey over an internet forum.

By the way, idiot. Interacting with somebody over an internet doesn't exactly constitute as a 'meeting'.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

Wow. How witty.
I actually passed it. Not that I have to prove myself to some faceless pikey over an internet forum.

By the way, idiot. Interacting with somebody over an internet doesn't exactly constitute as a 'meeting'.

Could be construed as a meeting of minds.

What do you plan to do with you BTEC? PC world?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Disgusting!

Homophobic prick.

Wow. How witty.

Shhh now.

I'm sure you have a really really great future ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

Hey, I get why Muslims carry out terrorist attacks: they're promised 72 virgins when they go to heaven. What I don't understand is what's in it for those virgins; here's what they're told: "You be a good little girl, always wear a burka, always wear a veil. You cannot go to school, get a job, learn to read, vote, drive, dance, play games or listen to music. You must live a life of absolute humility and celibacy. Then when you die you will go to heaven... where you will be raped by evil terrorists and be their sex slave for the rest of eternity.

It's easy to understand suicide bombers. It's the only real choice: to live your entire life as a Muslim or blow-up; a no-brainer when you come down to it.

I went to a Muslim strip club last week, everyone was chanting "show us your face".
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

anyone got Flick football on the iphone?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Reports say the stench from the thousands of bodies in Pakistan is unbearable. Police report that it's likely to get worse now that there are dead ones.

Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

"A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.... The librarian recommends the Quran."

Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

Q: What's the worst thing about arranged marriages in Islam?
A: No matter who you get, you still end up with a Muslim.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

Hey, I get why Muslims carry out terrorist attacks: they're promised 72 virgins when they go to heaven. What I don't understand is what's in it for those virgins; here's what they're told: "You be a good little girl, always wear a burka, always wear a veil. You cannot go to school, get a job, learn to read, vote, drive, dance, play games or listen to music. You must live a life of absolute humility and celibacy. Then when you die you will go to heaven... where you will be raped by evil terrorists and be their sex slave for the rest of eternity.
-----------------------------
or even worse than that - getting raped by dubbed for the rest of eternity affraid
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:24 am

A Muslim wife has just given birth to a little girl.
The father asks the doctor how long it will be before he can have sex.
The doctor says, "For f*k’s sake, Abdul, at least wait until she can walk."

A Muslim father is in the bath with his 3-year-old son.
Child: "Daddy, why is my willy different from yours?"
Father: "Well son, for a start, yours isn't erect."

A new poll just came out in Somalia: 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread   Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 04/08/10 Thread
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next