606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 16/08/10 Thread

Go down 
+6
TBOK
A Bould Statement
Aberdeengooner
Captain Obvious
Van Persies Left Foot
TheVoyuer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 am

Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
just think harvey, not only has that chick probably told all her friends about your incident, everyone in the gym will now be thinking you are a complete tool Very Happy

There are some fucking tools in that Gym, even Harvey would seem normal.

There's this one bloke, fucking huge, thinks he's a nigger, wears one of those fitted caps, a vest, 3/4 length jeans & some massive basketball shoes. Walks round like he's a rapper. If he was a lot fucking smaller I'd of battered him. But he's a big cunt, so I generally look away.

hahaha Dressing a certain way doesn't make someone a nigger though. Does he talk a certain way?

he'll finish in the gym and wear the same clothes home. Hence he stinks, hence a nigger.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
just think harvey, not only has that chick probably told all her friends about your incident, everyone in the gym will now be thinking you are a complete tool Very Happy

There's this one bloke, fucking huge, thinks he's a nigger, wears one of those fitted caps, a vest, 3/4 length jeans & some massive basketball shoes. Walks round like he's a rapper. If he was a lot fucking smaller I'd of battered him. But he's a big cunt, so I generally look away.

hahaha Dressing a certain way doesn't make someone a nigger though. Does he talk a certain way?

His general demeanour.

A sad cunt indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

he'll finish in the gym and wear the same clothes home. Hence he stinks, hence a nigger.

hahaha Harvey!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

I know the cunt. He's in there every day for about 3 hours going from cross trainer to excercise bike and back again.. got tattoos up both arms?

Fucking big old unit though

Yeah that cunt. Does everything I think. Went on the chest press after me, and maxed it with 10 reps. Unreal.

Could you and Harvey take him if you teamed up?

I just got wiped out by a punchball. What do you think?

I think Aberdeen was looking for a different answer.

Na, i am wanting too know if you think the 2 of you could deck him.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 am

on a more important note. does anyone in the london area know anyone who's so slutty i wouldnt have to try?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

I know the cunt. He's in there every day for about 3 hours going from cross trainer to excercise bike and back again.. got tattoos up both arms?

Yeah that cunt. Does everything I think. Went on the chest press after me, and maxed it with 10 reps. Unreal.

Can't learn how to take a punch, and I never see him in the Boxing ring. I think if I landed one on him we'd have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Edward Catflap
League 2
League 2
Edward Catflap

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

I'd quite like to see any vidoe footage of any said confrontation
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:44 am

on a more important note. does anyone in the london area know anyone who's so slutty i wouldnt have to try?

Plenty. Go to the Railway opposite Liverpool St on a Thursday, and pretend you've got some cash. Essex birds after a Trader. I went back to some chicks place in Barnet last time I was in there. Woke up to a 4 year old jumping all over the bed!
Back to top Go down
Edward Catflap
League 2
League 2
Edward Catflap

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 am

Don't know anyone as such but in years gone by the area around Kings Cross was quite "fruitful"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

Plenty. Go to the Railway opposite Liverpool St on a Thursday, and pretend you've got some cash. Essex birds after a Trader. I went back to some chicks place in Barnet last time I was in there. Woke up to a 4 year old jumping all over the bed!

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

Fucked if I know. Was about 1am, and I wasn't in a good way. Good lord, must of been about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

trouble is... i cant pull off acting like i have cash... as its plainly obvious that i dont.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

Fucked if I know. Was about 1am, and I wasn't in a good way. Good lord, must of been about a year ago.

Ahhh - That's alright then. Hadn't moved to Barnet then.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

trouble is... i cant pull off acting like i have cash... as its plainly obvious that i dont.

If your trying to act like a city boy, then just wear a decent suit, talk like a wanker, act like a prick and take loads of cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

It's alright it weren't your missus. Had her the other week.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

You could have fucking kept her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

She got much left in the tank?
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

Harvey will bite your fucking hand off at the rate he's talking...regardless if she is over 50 and 30 stone...
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

She got much left in the tank?

Plenty.

Fucking hell I'm bored. Got to update my internal CV by the end of the week and I really can't be arsed. Just some poxy fucking HR shite.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:04 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

Harvey will bite your fucking hand off at the rate he's talking...regardless if she is over 50 and 30 stone...

By the sounds of it, even a 50 year old 30 stoner would turn Harvey down at the moment.

That boy needs to go see a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

[quote="The Magic Man"]
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect [/quot

lol!

By the sounds of it, even a 50 year old 30 stoner would turn Harvey down at the moment.

There was a documentary once about a prostitute in london who only charged a pound a session. sounds about boulds level
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 am

[quote="Van Persies Left Foot"]
The Magic Man wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

There was a documentary once about a prostitute in london who only charged a pound a session. sounds about boulds level

Classy. Whereabouts in London and does she still do it. It would be ideal for Harvey.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:08 am

[quote="The Magic Man"]
The Magic Man wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

Classy. Whereabouts in London and does she still do it. It would be ideal for Harvey.

You don't seem interested at all.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:08 am

[quote="The Magic Man"]
The Magic Man wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

affraid affraid

Where abouts in Barnet?

When was it?

lol!

no idea where abouts to be honest

oh and warren barton reckons shay given is going to arsenal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 16/08/10 Thread   Monday 16/08/10 Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 16/08/10 Thread
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next