606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday 14/10/10

Go down 
+3
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
This Russian bird is starting to get on my tits. 4 times I've seen her now, not so much as a hint of getting her in the sack.

What a waste of time, you looking for a relationship!?

Nah, thought I might get her in the sack though. That's the problem with these women in their mid 20's, want to settle down and look for 'the one'.

Better aim for a lower age then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
This Russian bird is starting to get on my tits. 4 times I've seen her now, not so much as a hint of getting her in the sack.

Nah, thought I might get her in the sack though. That's the problem with these women in their mid 20's, want to settle down and look for 'the one'.

Ripe & ready 16 year olds, looking for some older cock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Yep 18 year old slappers from a nightclub who will sick you off for a Bacardi Breezer are the way to go
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 am

Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Yep 18 year old slappers from a nightclub who will sick you off for a Bacardi Breezer are the way to go

Is there a story behind this?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aye, always looked like she wanted to cry, would not have worried if the one who came up with the idea went, annoying bitch if you ask me.

The team leader was tasty though.

To be honest the birds don't look as good as some of there pictures make out! Liz is the only proper fit one on there.

humour me with which one she is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agreed, although Melissa and Laura would get it if they were wanting it. Thats as far as i'd go though.

Sandeesh has fucked up eyes.

Melissa can fuck off.

Liz, Laura, Paloma, Sandeesh and Stella for me.

Stella maybe, if only to plow that uptight English "poshness" out of her.

Paloma & Sandesh.....no

Racist.

What nationality is Paloma?

the one that was wearing the red bikini for the birds team would get smashed all over the gaf!
all the others are not all that!

The team leader with the eyes close together should have been turfed for not accepting the deal from "the chemists" just call them boots for fucks sake, they alraedy said it was Boots in the program!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aye, always looked like she wanted to cry, would not have worried if the one who came up with the idea went, annoying bitch if you ask me.

To be honest the birds don't look as good as some of there pictures make out! Liz is the only proper fit one on there.

Agreed, although Melissa and Laura would get it if they were wanting it. Thats as far as i'd go though.

Melissa can fuck off.

Paloma & Sandesh.....no

Racist.

the one that was wearing the red bikini for the birds team would get smashed all over the gaf!

The team leader with the eyes close together should have been turfed for not accepting the deal from "the chemists" just call them boots for fucks sake, they alraedy said it was Boots in the program!

Was hoping that towel was gonna come off that bird!

Maybe but the fat cunt that went has said fuck all for the first 2 shows!!

Last edited by TBOK on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 am

TBOK wrote:
Proof if it was ever needed that Meerkat was always a soppy, massive cunt.

what a prick!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Melissa can fuck off.

Paloma & Sandesh.....no

Racist.

Was hoping that towel was gonna come off that bird!

Maybe but the fat cunt that went has said fuck all for the first 2 shows!!

true and if i had to sit and look at her face like a slapped ares for that long i would have sacked the cunt too!

massive minger!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

Need to buy a nice jumper for work. Couple of Gant jumpers look nice. Not too lumpy either.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Need to buy a nice jumper for work. Couple of Gant jumpers look nice. Not too lumpy either.

If you could keep the style but replace Gant for Cunt then your on to a winner
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Got any for sale? You seem like the kind of big baby looking prick to have one of those.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 am

Anyone see Inbetweeners this week?

that bit with the squirral had be cracking up...."whos the fucking mug now" "nah fuck him"....classic!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 am

samiola wrote:

that bit with the squirral had be cracking up...."whos the fucking mug now" "nah fuck him"....classic!

Yeh quality. Keep hearing people say this series is not as good. They are all the same to me! Think it's just the trendy thing to say it's not as good!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Got any for sale? You seem like the kind of big baby looking prick to have one of those.

nope they only make em in your size!
tailor fitted cunt clobber!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 am

samiola wrote:

Was funnier when he was taking the piss out of the dafodils! "Ooo look at me, I'm all out first and shit"

That had me in stitches.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

Yeh quality. Keep hearing people say this series is not as good. They are all the same to me! Think it's just the trendy thing to say it's not as good!

yep hate people like that...im old skool cos i been watching sice the 1st series...bore off mate its a tv show!

bit shit the last one is next week....swear theres only been 3 so far!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Was funnier when he was taking the piss out of the dafodils! "Ooo look at me, I'm all out first and shit"

That had me in stitches.

ha ha yeah that was jokes...i would love to give Wills mum a good seeing to
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

yep hate people like that...im old skool cos i been watching sice the 1st series...bore off mate its a tv show!

I have watched since day 1 and I don't think it's any different.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

i think the 1st one i saw was when Niel beat the fish to death on the boat...fucking funny shit!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:24 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

i think the 1st one i saw was when Niel beat the fish to death on the boat...fucking funny shit!

That was 2nd series. You need to watch the first series. The Thorpe Park episode is quality.

Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:33 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

That was 2nd series. You need to watch the first series. The Thorpe Park episode is quality.

will check out series 1 on 4od me thinks.

i wonder what captain would have come up with if he was on the Apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

Nothing. I'd of been too busy slamming the birds!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

Joy and the spade you may get near. The others would laugh you off.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 am

----------------------------------------------

yeah that Joy is right up your alley!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 am

Leave it out, that 22 year old would be right on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 14/10/10   Thursday 14/10/10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 14/10/10
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next