606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 am

The sneaky fucking Russian eh? So the papers and websites are filled this morning about how Andrey Arshavin reckons we'll win nothing this season. Before you go spastic on the pint sized Russian Doll, lets look at things a bit more clearly shall we.

For a long time Ive not taken any notice what the tabloids say. Especially the fucking Sun, but its got to the point now, especially with Arsenal it seems, that no paper can be trusted when it comes to quoting people from interviews - Less fucking so when that interview was in Russian. Ive done my very best (babel fish and the help of the 2 Russians we have here at work) to try and translate that interview. Surprise surprise, no where in it, does Andrey say that we will not win the league this year. What he does say, reiterates the thoughts of 99.9% of us Gooners. When asked if he feels Arsenal are under srtength compared to Chelsea and Man U he replies "It will always be difficult to win anything when you lose so many players. In the summer we only brought in Thomas, yet we lost 2 players, so we're have a negative factor of one already. I believe the squad would benefit from one or two key signings in key areas. This would allow players to play the role their most comfortable with and in turn will enable them to play at their very best - Will we win the title this year? It will be very difficult but of course, that is our belief"

See what I mean. Ok, so that is not word for word, but its pretty fucking close to what he actually said. These cunts that edit these interviews, cut sentances in half to try and make a cunt of the player want cutting. At the end of the day its Slander. How the fuck they get away with it every fucking day is beyond me. One thing I dont get, is how if a paper reports something untrue about a celebrity, a film star or even Joe Bloggs, the fuckers sue them and an apology is printed. Ive never seen a player challenge the comments of a national paper. Are they not entitled to the same treatment or is it that age old cliche that footballers reaaly are thick and dont really give a fuck. Im more inclined to think its their clubs who put blockers on any comebacks from the players. They're a big fucking machine and unless you're prepared to be fucked for a very long time, its easier to leave it and let your feet do the talking. Got a feeling the little Russian could well bag a couple against the Brum.

Elsewhere there is some utter fucking bollocks about Inter Milan wanting to bid for Cesc in the summer. For fuck sake. Them Spic cunts have just quitened down and now its the smiley I-ties who are piping up. Well, I should really learn from my own paragraph above and realise this is another load of bollocks.

Wenger gave another hopeful insight into the return of RVP saying he is looking extremely sharp following the Duthmans return to the training ground yesterday. As predicted, he is in rehab training at the minute, one on ones with the physio and fitness staff. That should last around 7-10 days before he can join up with the rest of the squad. Add another 10 days intense training to bring him up to match fitness, so Id be inclined to think he'll be back around the time City come to town, with any luck, he may even make an appearance vs Wigan. These games fall either side of a potential semi final with Inter or CSKA Moscow, so if he can aim for that, it would be a boost of fuck off monumental proportions to us, though lets concentrate firstly on Birmingham, then we can worry about what the fuck to do with Messi and Co.

Speaking of Messi, the little cunt has just become the worlds highest paid footballer, pulling in roughly £29.6 MILLION per year. That takes the fucking buscuit no? 30 Mil a year? Fuck his tax bill! That cunt will never play in England. Gordan Brown would rape him, proper arse fuck him.

Moving ahead to the weekend, we got a 2 and half hour trip up the M1 to Birmingham. The Wing Commander has managed to bag 4 tickets to this spectacle. Whilst im not looking forward to going to Birmingham full stop, I am relishing the chance to see us bag another 3 points. Its been a while since Ive been on the road with the boys, so it should be a good one. Historically we (a group of about 22 guys) dress up in fancy dress for away games. Last time I went as Superman, though my mate is trying to get some prison uniforms sorted for us this time - why, I dont fucking know, but if you spot a bunch of guys at St Andrews wearing stripes, give us a wave.

Hopefully we should have some team news tomorrow. The press confernces usually happen on the Friday before the game. An exclusive whisper tells me that Wenger and Rice have now added an intense training regime to the Friday before saturday games, meaning press conferences are now held on the Thursday. Before you panic, Ive heard its merely a chill out day. Loading up on carbs, bit of light running and lots of DVD watching, so no real chance of increasing injuries. Thank Fuck

Till tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 am

I actually mentioned on 606 that the arshavin story may have been misinterpreted a bit
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:36 am

By the way have you seen the panicing and slagging off of arshavin from the "arsenal fans" on 606

Pure hilarity and shows they shit themselves at everything the media feeds them
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 am

Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
By the way have you seen the panicing and slagging off of arshavin from the "arsenal fans" on 606

No - cant bring myself to look. If the thick fuckers want to believe the trip ethat down to them.

Actually - fuck it. Im heading there now to do a thread
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 am

Wing Commander wrote:

No - cant bring myself to look. If the thick fuckers want to believe the trip ethat down to them.

excellent! Even the lady seems to be slating arshavin which is very unusual for him
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:44 am

Wing Commander wrote:

excellent! Even the lady seems to be slating arshavin which is very unusual for him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A65446356?s_fromedit=1&s_type=10&s_sport=football
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (12)
Page 1 of 1