606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Belated Thursday Thread

Go down 
+5
Aberdeengooner
samiola
A Bould Statement
Admin
Van Persies Left Foot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 am

Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
at my school we thought we had a great story. This slutty chick took some boy into a bedroom at a party, and he came out saying that he'd passed out and that the dog had licked her out.

so we went for about a year ripping into this girl about it but as it turns out, it was just that there was a dog in the room and in his drunken state he couldnt speak properly to tell us the right story.

like the urban myth about the birthday girl getting pissed at her party only for her parents to come home to see "Rover" licking pedigree chum out of her minge!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
Today has been a decent day of posting...

Today has been a good day.

Almost certainly because of the absense of certain members.

yeah. That Polish Gooner always used to piss me off.

lol!

I'm off now chaps.

Hopefully more of the same tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 am

samiola wrote:
at my school we thought we had a great story. This slutty chick took some boy into a bedroom at a party, and he came out saying that he'd passed out and that the dog had licked her out.

so we went for about a year ripping into this girl about it but as it turns out, it was just that there was a dog in the room and in his drunken state he couldnt speak properly to tell us the right story.

like the urban myth about the birthday girl getting pissed at her party only for her parents to come home to see "Rover" licking pedigree chum out of her minge!

never heard that. but yeah i guess its the same sort of thing. to be fair, if i was a girl i'd be all over it!
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
Today has been a decent day of posting...

Today has been a good day.

Almost certainly because of the absense of certain members.

yeah. That Polish Gooner always used to piss me off.

You notice, that as soon as the girls stopped coming on here, so did Polish? Suspect
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Me too. Later on.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 am

samiola wrote:

never heard that. but yeah i guess its the same sort of thing. to be fair, if i was a girl i'd be all over it!

Chum, or the story I heard was "Peanut Butter"...
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
samiola wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
samiola wrote:

it happened, dont beleive me if you like.... i will not be offended

seems believable enough to me.

Although the idea of a millwall fan getting laid is a bit far fetched for me.

lol! lol! lol!

Well rape does count I guess...although if your raping a bird, why you would waste time going down on her is beyond me!?

hes a Man u fan i think

So you don't dispute the fact that the only way a Millwall fan can get laid is by force?!? lol! lol! The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 52429

Girls love a bit of rough anyway...not saying i am cos im not...Millwall fans do alright with the ladies i reckon, most have cheeky cockney banter...few quid and cocaine in their pocket and wear trendy clobber...what else do ya need.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am

samiola wrote:

I know girls that have done that

They also fantasied about getting stripped naked in some random bushes and raped at knife point then left to go home naked

She was also gang raped and quite liked it
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am

samiola wrote:

2 things...

1st, what do you mean "If"??

2nd, o you'd let a dog lick you out? Would/have you let a dog lick your balls??
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:

They also fantasied about getting stripped naked in some random bushes and raped at knife point then left to go home naked

il have to pay Crewe a visit!
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am

samiola wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
samiola wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
samiola wrote:

it happened, dont beleive me if you like.... i will not be offended

seems believable enough to me.

Although the idea of a millwall fan getting laid is a bit far fetched for me.

lol! lol! lol!

Well rape does count I guess...although if your raping a bird, why you would waste time going down on her is beyond me!?

hes a Man u fan i think

So you don't dispute the fact that the only way a Millwall fan can get laid is by force?!? lol! lol! The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 52429

Girls love a bit of rough anyway...not saying i am cos im not...Millwall fans do alright with the ladies i reckon, most have cheeky cockney banter...few quid and cocaine in their pocket and wear trendy clobber...what else do ya need.

A knife?
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 am

samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:

You'll probably find aload of slags around crewe who'd give that ago, i know girls that have had bj races down random alleys, walked around town with their face covered in cum after suckin randomers off, etc etc

But this bird was from Birmingham
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 am

home time...il tell ya the urban myth about the kidnapped midget tomo!
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:

Its odd...but most girls LOVE being tied up/held down and fucked hard.

Am I the only one who finds that contradictory?
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:

You'll probably find aload of slags around crewe who'd give that ago, i know girls that have had bj races down random alleys, walked around town with their face covered in cum after suckin randomers off, etc etc

But this bird was from Birmingham

Haha...that sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
samiola wrote:

Its odd...but most girls LOVE being tied up/held down and fucked hard.

Am I the only one who finds that contradictory?

That i can understand, the whole losing control, totally up to the other person what happens etc

The one thing i can't understand is girls that LOVE really rough blowjobs

What the fuck kinda satisfaction can you get from someone making you choke on their cock until you cry an throwup over yourself?!?!

If only Tbok was here to tell us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Belated Thursday Thread   The Belated Thursday Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Belated Thursday Thread
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22